Thursday, March 19, 2009

boring holiday...

act, nth happened in this holiday...
i just feel boring and lame
keep watching NARUTO,
and must watch the latest of it in the end of this holiday.
this few days,
i woke up at 11.30pm++
then i find something to see or just keep watching anime
and then i go to cook maggie mee or fried smth eat,
after that,
i need go to my dad shop to help my dad work,
act i go there is just because my dad and mom 's force.
if not,i sure stay at home lonely and watch my movie!!!
actually i still got many movie such as E.U and other more in my comp ,
but my hard-disk so weird,duno why suddenly break-down...FxxK!!!
my damn many favourite songs was lost...damn it!!!
so i just can share comp with my brother.
at the midnight,
i cant online very very late anymore,
coz my brother sure want his comp back when he back from work or dating.
and he just keep playing his game-DOTA.
haizz...
this holiday,
nobody call me hang out...
if got,but the timing don allow...
the i just can do the same things in my this holiday.

3 comments:

  1. same same la...
    wan study oso can't study...
    always work work work!!!!!

    haiz
    pity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh..
    my pc also just reformat le.
    all those photos gone,
    gek sei me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,wat u fried ? i also want,lol.
    nvm la,hol wake up at 11 ++ is ok,after 2 more days then hav to wake up at 5.argh !

    ReplyDelete